Friday, February 17, 2012

Cross Stitching

People always ask me what I do at home when Scott is working. I will tell you but first you have to realize that I've been a stay-at-home wife for about 17 months now so I've pretty much mastered the art of doing nothing. But in all honesty besides from the daily routine of sleeping, eating and watching movies online I also like to cross stitch. And when I get really really bored I clean the house. So for the past year or so here's what I've done with my time.





These projects make me feel like I've actually accomplished something. And now I just added blogging to my to-do-list.

2 comments:

  1. Wow JM...you are amazing!!! Your cross-stitch projects look so intricate and difficult. You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I won't be doing this if I'm a busy woman like you. I'm just really bored.

      Delete