Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February Glam Bag

So today I got my February Glam bag in the mail. Here's a picture of the stuff I got. Most of 'em are just sample sizes... Let's just say products from January were a lot better than this month.


What's in the February Glam bag?
- X Out Shine Control (oil-free moisturizer)
- NYX Roll On Shimmer (I have a 30% off voucher. Let me know if you want it.)
- Premier Dead Sea Cinderella Mask
- NuMe Professional Styling Tools and Hair Extensions $100 Gift card

Cheapest product they have is $115 mini iron and shipment depends on where you live. In my case its another $15 so its really not worth it. If you're willing to spend $30 on a mini iron let me know, I'd be happy to share with you my gift certificate.

- Freeman Facial Mask Sachets and
- a pink pouch


My Glam is like birchbox, loose button, glossy box, or glymm. Basically they are make up companies that you can subscribe to and pay about an average of $10 a month. They send you either full-size/sample size products ranging from low to high-end make up.

Pros:
- full-size products
- high-end make up
- you can cancel subscription anytime

Cons:
- sample size
- products may not be something you want

No comments:

Post a Comment