Thursday, March 29, 2012

32 weeks and counting

Oy I'm getting close. This pregnancy has been slow, fast, and now back to slow again. And these are the things I went through for the past 32 weeks.

1st trimester - My face was in the toilet most of the time. I hated eating because it made me so sick. From 101 lbs I went down to 95 lbs. For a couple of months mac n cheese and donuts kept me alive. I slept, watched 3-4 episodes of Criminal Minds a day and slept some more. I hated getting up and seeing how tangled my long hair was. It was a disaster combing it every single morning I had to get it chopped off. I hated taking showers, brushing teeth or anything that has to do with keeping myself clean. I hated the smell of the bathroom, the soap, shampoo, lotion, and perfume.

2nd trimester - After getting an ultrasound and seeing my baby waved at us I felt so much better. I was back to my normal life and I realized how much I miss my long hair. I ate like a pig and still couldn't gain any weight. This time I was addicted to hot coco. 2nd trimester went by fast I hardly remember it.

3rd trimester - I'm glad to say that I gained 11 lbs. and hoping that the scale will keep going up. I've been really addicted to ice (cold drinks) lately and sniffing detergent (weird I know). Scott is scared that one day I might actually eat soap. My baby likes to kick my left rib cage thus giving me constant pain. My whole left side starting from my upper back down to my legs is just so sore I can't sleep well at night. My right hand has this tingling feeling almost everyday. All these things make me want to get the baby out already but not just yet.

Was it all worth is? YES! I may not make the best craft or cook the best meal like a good wife should, but I created something precious. This is the best time of my life, next to being married to Scott Wei. And when she comes out it'll be the for real best day of our lives.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Jaymarie! Almost pau being pregnant. Before long you'll get to hold and kiss your precious little lumpia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at sniffing laundry detergent. You are so close to having baby! Enjoy these last few weeks, they will go by so fast (even though it seems like its not.

    ReplyDelete