Sunday, April 15, 2012

3D ultrasound

I had to go get another ultrasound at 34 weeks because my doctor was worried that my uterus stopped growing at 28 weeks. We saw our little lumpia again and this time it was a lot clearer. We saw her reaching for her toes. She's perfectly safe and healthy in my buddha belly and just chillin' there kicking and punching me non-stop. Oh I'm sure she loves me. She's in the 13th percentile right now and there's a big chance we might go back for another ultrasound before she comes out. The ultrasound technician said she might weigh 6lbs at full-term which is good because it'll be easier for me to push her out. My uterus is growing just fine I'm just a tiny person that's all.

She has my nose.



2 comments:

  1. Wow JM. I'm so glad baby is okay. I wish I got a 3d ultrasound. I'm so excited for you folks. Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she's almost done cooking in your little tummy! She's going to be a precious little lady like her mommy :)

    ReplyDelete