Friday, April 27, 2012

Moving While Pregnant

Packing isn't so much fun especially if I have to throw away half of my magazine collection. If only I was in Hawaii, I could just give 'em away to friends and neighbors.
Yesterday was my 36th week-mark. I am 1 1/2 dilated, not that it means anything. When I got home from my doctor's appointment I noticed I was bleeding and instead of freaking out I just took a 2-hour nap. It turned out I just lost my mucous plug. I have to get another ultrasound tomorrow just to make sure baby didn't fall back to 10th percentile. I started doing a non-stress test 2 weeks ago and will be doing it every week now until I give birth. Can't wait 'til the baby comes out! Scott and I celebrated our 3rd year anniversary 2 days ago. Like any usual day, he went to work, I slept in and endured another day of being pregnant. I am not very good with words nor affectionate in any way but I am grateful I married a wonderful man. He is going to be a great baba!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh JM your getting SO CLOSE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving while pregnant is a pain! I hate it! Good luck! Hang in there, almost there!

    ReplyDelete